Updated: Apr 15
As i'm sure you have already preempted, and in light of the ongoing situation, the club will not reopen on the 15/04/20 as originally communicated and will remain closed until further notice.
Please check on the websites news and forums regularly to stay updated.
Based on the current government advice that public venues or gathering be avoided, the Committee has come to the decision to close the club for a period of time to reduce the spread of the disease and crucially to protect our members.
At the moment the plan is to stay closed until the 15-04-2020, but this will be reviewed closer to the date and may be extended if necessary.
We will be keeping the website updated with any further developments, so please check here regulary for any updates.
Thanks for your continued support,